Due to the warmer weather, we will only be shipping packages on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We will include an ice pack and an insulated wrap to try and help protect from the heat, but can't guarantee it won't be melted due to how it is handled once it leaves our store. Thank you for your understanding.
All return/refund requests must be made within 5 business days of receipt of your order (determined by UPS/FedEx tracking) AND must be authorized in advance. To protect our customers’ health and safety, Fabiano’s Candies only accepts returns of non-edible items that have not been worn or used (apparel, accessories, etc.).
Refunds for returns exclude shipping costs, and the customer is responsible for shipping the products back to us in their original condition. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns. Please send your pre-approved returns to the following address (no refunds for products returned without prior approval):
1427 E. Michigan Ave.
Lansing, MI 48912
Food products cannot be returned and we do not refund for melting or damage during shipping. Of course, if we make any mistakes with your order, we will take full responsibility – just contact us within 5 business days of receiving your order, as we cannot approve any requests for refunds/reships after such time.
REFUSAL OF PACKAGE:
If parcels are refused, original and return shipping costs will be charged to the purchaser's original form of payment.
We try to fill most orders the same day of purchase. Of course you are welcome to call us and check whether an order has been released and if it has not, we are happy to process your cancellation. However, if the order has been filled, we will be unable to cancel it.
In the event that an order is received and there is a discrepancy as to a missing item, a claim must be submitted within 2 business days of physical receipt as determined by UPS tracking. We will compare items ordered as well as physical weight of the package and issue a store credit accordingly.
ORDERS WITH INCORRECT MERCHANDISE:
In the event that incorrect merchandise is received, we will do our best to correct the error in a timely fashion. In the event of an exchange, we will ship corrected merchandise at the shipping service level at which it was purchased.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities (i.e. placing orders).
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users when they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Fabiano's Candies collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide to service that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Credit / Debit Cards